I gave this name to the recipe because I tasted for the first time a thick, exquisite, exceptional hot chocolate in Venezia… and here is my own version of the recipe 😛
As I usually don’t use cow milk, this is a vegan version.
INGREDIENTS for 2 persons
- 2 cups of nut or cereal milk, best is always your own Vilk
- 3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 of maca powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Maple syrup, agave syrup or carob flour (depending on your own taste for sweet)
1. Warm your milk at the temperature you like.
2. Add the other ingredients and stir well.
This is the shortest recipe of the blog, this is why I start with this one 🙂
Trick of the house: to obtain an homogeneous and foamy result I use a small electric whip.
It’s ready and time to taste!
Thanx for the english version!
I made one with hazelnut milk + the maca it turned out great 🙂